Thursday, January 2, 2014

Back After a Very Long Hiatus

I know that sometimes life gets in the way of living. I have been living in the past two years. Now, things are so incredibly different than they were in 2011.

I am divorced, I have moved out of the house I shared with my ex-husband and two children, one child now lives with my Ex and the other is a junior in college, I have earned my L.U.T., I have bought a house with a wonderful (and older) man who wants to spend the rest of his life with me, and I am finally teaching at a college. Yes, so much different than the fall of 2011.

I have also regained my sense of self--of who Jeanette always wanted to be: a woman in a committed relationship with a man who shares my ideals, spirituality, and desire to live life to the fullest; a teacher of the liberal arts and humanities; a hedge or green witch; an astrologer and tarot reader; and home-owner.

These are just a few of the qualities that I knew were deep inside me. I am sure that many more will be re-discovered as time goes on.

Love Always, Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment